Ruffle skirt // Grey oversized sweater

November 30, 2017


Sweater - H&M (here
Skirt - H&M (here
Bag - Topshop (soldout online)
Shoes - Bershka 




It's all about the midi skirts...always. What I really like about this particular skirt is that it is versatile. You can dress it up with a pair of heels and dress it down as I did this time with this H&M grey sweater. I can easily imagine wearing this midi at a Christmas party. Overall, in my opinion it is very much suitable for a festive time. I mean look at it, all those ruffles, sparkles - it's just perfect for Christmas.

This time I paired up the midi skirt with this H&M grey sweater. By the way, it comes oversized, I had to take xs and it is still quite big. Love these two pieces together. To make the look edgier, I threw in a pair of black Bershka boots, which I seem to keep wearing over and over again.  

















You Might Also Like

4 komentarai (-ų)

Popular Posts

recent posts