5 Basic pieces // Styling basics

September 21, 2017


Let's talk basics! I decided to share 5 basics that I just can't imagine my closet without. Also these pieces help me create numerous different outfits because they go with everything I have.


Here I am wearing an H&M blazer. Not only was the blazer super comfortable, but it also put together the whole outfit and added some texture to my look. I paired it up with this stripy shirt and jeans of course. You truly can never go wrong with styling these all pieces together. Definitely staple pieces in your wardrobe. And lastly, I chose these suede black booties and my new Zara bag with round handles to complete the look.




Blazer>>>>  I am so into blazers at the moment. You can pop this on just about anything to complete your outfit. I recommend to find one in black or navy just because it is the most versatile.


Jeans>>>> Everyone needs a good pair of jeans. Whether they are high waisted, cropped or skinny...You need them. They are one of the few wardrobe staples that you can wear with just about anything else in your wardrobe.


Striped Shirt>>>> Stripes!! I can wear it all year around. I love that I can dress it up with midi skirt, pointy pumps and accessories or I can easily dress it down. 


Bag>>>> I would suggest to go for a black one. It will often maintain itself throughout a much longer period. Not going to get as worn out...I think. 

Zara bag >>>here 


Black Booties >>>> I wear them with absolutely everything - dresses, skirts, jeans, pants. Form me these are the perfect fall booties. 


Blazer / Shoes - H&M
Stripy shirt - Lidl 
Jeans / Bag - Zara
Earrings - Fashion Zone



You Might Also Like

1 komentarai (-ų)

  1. love this basic casual edgy look! very classy, you look gorgeous

    Capturing Life Memoirs | aimeebustillo.com

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts

recent posts