Velvet shoes. Yes or no?

November 08, 2016

EN Hey pumpkins! Can I just say how obsessed I am about velvet shoes this fall? It's not even funny anymore. To be honest I got a bit tired of black simple booties. Don't get me wrong I still think it is necessary to have a simple pair of black boots. Even if it's not that practical it is nice to spice it up sometimes. Few weeks ago I got these cuties from Zara. They just have everything that I have been looking for. First thing which I love about them is that they'er velvet. What a surprise haha! Also the color is just great. Gold details and the bows on the top are the two things that made me fall in love with                                                                                                                      them even more.    
                                                                                                       You can find them here.



LT Sveiki! Šiandien apie batus. Šį rudenį einu iš proto dėl aksomo. Aksominiai batai ne išimtis. Kadangi truputėlį pabodo paprasti, juodi aulinukai, todėl nusprendžiau pasinerti į naujų batų paiešką. Mėlynas aksomas, kaspinėliai, auksinės detalės, masyvus kulnas - viskas ko norėjau ir ieškojau. Šiuos grožius radau Zaroje ir ilgai nesvarsčiau. 
Juos rasite čia
Nuotraukos - Zara.com
Here some inspiration from Pinterest.com











You Might Also Like

1 komentarai (-ų)

  1. I love the black one:)
    Have a great day!
    kisses

    http://irreplaceable-fashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts

recent posts