Puffy sleeves/D.I.Y vest

October 02, 2016



Hey!
One of the trends this season - puffy sleeves. It is probably one of my favorite trends this autumn. That doesn't mean You have to go crazy and try to rock enormous sleeves like they do it on runways. I mean there is huge variety of different tops/sweaters with big sleeves. I chose this simple, dark green color top from Zara with more moderately oversized sleeves. 

Grey Vest. I recently bought this huge grey coat from a vintage store. It was so big that I was't sure how the vest will turn out. But hey!  Had to give it a go. To me it looks pretty great :) Overall this whole look has that oversized feel to it. In my opinion it works somehow. What do you think? Let me know:)







You Might Also Like

5 komentarai (-ų)

  1. Amazing outfit, the blouse is my favorite:)
    Have a nice day!
    kisses:*

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow! that vest is gorgeous, why is it whenever i go to a vintage store i can never find anything? teach me your ways! haha

    http://www.thewhimsicalwildling.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Amazing outfit <3
    Just discovered your blog and you are doing an amazing job! Keep up the good work.
    If you want to check me out, you can find me at : http://www.khloelo.com and we can became blogging besties :))
    xoxo,Khloe Lo

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts

recent posts