Humana Vintage second hand store Kaunas/Vilnius

October 22, 2015




Hi !!!

EN Today I decided to talk about one of my favorite vintage stores.Yes.. Yesss.. - Humana Vintage. I only recently discovered it (thanks to Gabija and Greta:) and instantly understood that this place will be my second home (well not really:D )

What I love about this place is that they have really nice selection of VINTAGE clothes. It's so fun to shop when you can find clothes from 50's 60's 70's. Adore those items because of their uniqueness, to look at those small details, browse throw different brands. I guess just love to be around sequins, fringe and leather. Talking about prices...well yes some pieces are quite expensive, but I can guarantee you that you will find smth on your budget. Also I'm always looking forward to sales :D 

This weekend we visited Humana in Kaunas. So here's some pictures of the store and also our finds.:)

Sveiki!! 

LT Nusprendžiau šiandien papasakoti šiek tiek apie Humaną Vintage, kadangi ji patenka į mano mėgstamiausiųjų sąrašiuką. Sužinojau apie ją visai neseniai (ačiū Gretai ir Gabijai) ir tik įėjus iškart supratau, kad čia dar tikrai sugrįšiu. Turbūt labiausiai patinka tai, jog gali rasti labai įdomių drabužių, bei aksesuarų. Dar vienas pliusas - didelis pasirinkimas. Nustebino rankinių skyrius. Pripažinkime, jog rasti gerą ir kokybišką rankinę/delninę tokio tipo parduotuvėse ne taip jau ir lengva:) Tiesa, visada stebiu nuolaidas ! Nors kainos kai kurių rūbelių būna kiek didokos, tačiau galima rasti ir pigesnių. Žodžiu reikia eiti ir ieškoti, nes pasitaiko visko.:) 

Šį savaitgalį apsilankėme Kauno Humanoje. Dalinuosi tiek pačios parduotuvės nuotraukomis tiek ir savo radinukais :)))  

                                                                      Finds 
                                                          Clutch - 9 euros 
                                                              Bag - 5 euros
Puffy skirt for 4 euros
                                          Leather LLOYD men's shoes for 11 euros


                                                      Have a great weekend !!




     **********Post - not sponsored*****

You Might Also Like

14 komentarai (-ų)

  1. Like the first pic :)
    BLOG M&MFASHIONBITES : http://mmfashionbites.blogspot.gr/2015/10/lost-my-faith.html
    Maria V.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh very cute pics darling, Ilove it all the vintage!
    Now I´m following you in GFC #51 I hope your follow me back
    xx

    www.sakuranko.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. This store seems great!<3

    http://livinlikeaileen.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. great post! happy Friday!

    http://itsmetijana.blogspot.rs/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Seems like a very unique store.

    Vicky
    https://vickysscrapbook.wordpress.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great photos!

    I'm following you on GFC :)

    mystylishcorner.blogspot.ba

    ReplyDelete
  7. Loved their collection!! Great post!

    P.S: International giveaway on my blog, do check it out! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi dear!!! I love your blog !! your posts are really interesting !
    would you like to follow each other ? follow me and I will follow with pleasure !!
    see you soon
    kiss
    http://loryschannelmakeupandbeauty.blogspot.it/

    ReplyDelete
  9. That shop looks amazing. Great finds. OMG! Can I have all the hats please, pretty pretty please. They are beautiful.
    xox
    Lenya
    FashionDreams&Lifestyle

    ReplyDelete
  10. I'm curious to find out what blog system you happen to be utilizing? I'm having some small security problems with my latest blog and I'd like to find something more risk-free. Do you have any recommendations?
    Best Place to Get Married in Colorado

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts

recent posts